Tuesday 28 August 2012

I'm ACTUALLY here

It's hard to believe that I'm in Munich now for my year abroad. I've had my sights set on this since high school and it always seemed like a distant dream. Arrived last night and it was incredibly good to see a face I knew in Marcus. We went straight out for a few pints and spent the whole night catching up. in english. Hopefully today i will speak more german because I'm really scared about that aspect of this year. It feels as if I've forgotten all of my vocabulary and I just have no confidence in the language. I'm also scared about finding somewhere to live. It seems like a really difficult thing to do and I only have one week. I just want to skip forward a few weeks when I'm settled and getting on with the year. I think I'll be nervous until then.

On with the House search!

Nath

No comments:

Post a Comment